Mr. Or Yoeli, the founder, owner and chairman of the company from its first day, leads its domestic and international activity in the evolving world of cannabis. An owner and partner in other companies and activities in Israel and overseas, Yoeli is highly experienced in developing industries and markets. His thorough knowledge of systems, processes and organizational cultures are a big plus that has earned him the personal and professional trust of these organizations and the people in them, who also recognize his unique ability to realize goals and implement solutions to the full.
Strengths: leadership, management, promotion and development
IBG is a global consultancy and projects integration company that brings the best Israeli technology to the rest of the international community. IBG professionals provide expertise in a wide range of environmental, agricultural, and rural development.
Tailor-made solutions and turnkey projects are important benefits that IBG offers, along with the capacity to accommodate interdisciplinary approaches.
Our company is equipped with a team of experts capable of taking on each assignment ad hoc and providing unique solutions for ongoing challenges.
The IBG team’s experience and abilities in project development shine through in our planning, management, and operations. IBG experts adapt their knowledge to different environments and social climates to provide innovative solutions, and have a complex understanding of the capacity building that is essential for successful sustainable development.
IBG is based in Israel, an international leader in advanced agricultural research and development. Our home base in Israel affords us an advantage because we are well connected to innovative technologies and research institutions.
IBG offers a one-stop-shop approach from planning to production, including feasibility studies, business planning, due diligence, procurement, assembly and construction, as well as integration.
IBG and its professional team was and still engaged in the preparation of feasibility study for international organizations and private sector clients. Itzhak Ayalon the CEO of IBG was team member who prepared feasibility study and project integration programs for the World Bank in La-Rioja Argentina as part of a team of professional from Ben-Gurion University of the Negev is Israel and also in projects funded by USAID in Egypt and Morocco. Recently IBG team has concluded a feasibility study for the Government of Guinea to develop sustainable agriculture and rural development project in the east of the country.
Agricultural Professional ex-member of the Israeli diplomatic corps in Egypt in 1989 -92 and agriculture technical director in Morocco, I was responsible for the development of agro-industrial projects in both countries as well as agriculture research and development center at the Western Sahara desert of Egypt.
Both assignments were under Middle East Regional Cooperation program funded by USAID, aiming to promote peace in the region. Upon my return from the diplomatic and agricultural development mission in 1995, I was appointed Director General of the Jerusalem and University Botanical Gardens at Givat Ram; I served for 10 years at the university. Under my leadership the important “National Botanic Gardens” bill was passed at the Israeli parliament to ensure the conservation of wild and endemic plant species such as the mother of wheat. In addition, I was a team leader for “Stevia breeding Program” with collaboration of Professor Raphael Ikan of the Hebrew University.
I established “the garden and agriculture training center” at the Jerusalem campus. One of the major research themes was herbal and medicinal plant. In addition, I was appointed member of the “national council for environmental affairs” by the Minister of environment Mrs. “Dalia Itzik” on November 1999 and was active member at the “sustainable development” sub-committee. As a director General of an NGO such as the Jerusalem Botanical Gardens he was also elected to serve at the board of the “Third sector Umbrella organization” for three years. During this period I was engaged in planning and establishing of an agricultural development programs such as “irrigation project” in China with cooperation of Ben-Gurion University Blaustein Institute. In addition, also I was involved in the planning of a “multi-disciplinary project” in La-Rioja, Argentina, and Sustainable environment program in Uzbekistan.
In 2006 I moved to the private sector, and registered my own company “IBG AGRO” focuses on agricultural development and business project planning. IBG signed a development agreement to plan and develop an agro-biblical garden project in South Korea by the “KOREA BIBLICAL GARDEN COMPANY”.
In addition, I was involved in the development of advanced ornamental nurseries and Stevia production planning in Ethiopia. I conducted feasibility study, prepared business plans and did an “impact assessment on the environment”.
In 2007 I was appointed at “BSD Harvest” VP Agriculture, engaged in the development of grain and oil seed production in the Ukraine. My roll was preparation of crop planting and management plans, procurement of machinery and inputs as well as sales and marketing.
In 2009 I worked in Angola as a managing director of “Agricultva” S.A. part of L-R group promoting post-civil war agriculture and rural development. I was engaged in building advanced dairy industry in Wako Kungo, corn mil at Belo Horizonte, palm oil plantations, built fish farms (Tilapia and Catfish) at the province of Bengor, Chicken farms at several provinces, Greenhouses for vegetables and nurseries in Terra Verde.
Since March 2012 I am a consultant and advisor at “Frontier Resource Group”, conducting due diligence, prepare business planning, and advise in agriculture and marketing projects development at the African countries; Rwanda, Kenya, South Sudan, Ghana, DRC, Tanzania, Zambia, South Africa, Mozambique, Swaziland and Ethiopia.
I own a 25 dunam farm in Moshav Yashresh in which 10 dunam are planted with Olives for the production of Olive oil.
Our chief scientist was the former CEO of the Jerusalem University Botanical Gardens, agriculture and environment specialist, with more than twenty years of experience in the agronomic arena.
Our chief scientist is an esteemed expert in the field of planning and cultivation of medical Cannabis in greenhouses and hybrid greenhouses with broad perspective of the commercial arena and the players of the Medical Cannabis world market.
The design of the ‘outdoor’ cultivation starting from the specific greenhouse model, light deprivation, light assimilation, dehumidification, climate control to carbon dioxide generators to boost nutrient assimilation and cutting edge technologies in irrigation.
Our Chief scientist specializes in managing the environment of greenhouses in hot weather using technologies like high pressure fogging system and recycling of condense water for foggers use.
Our Chief scientist was born in Israel and studied in the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. She Graduated the Faculty of Agriculture and Environmental Studies with Master degree in agriculture.
Sc: Agriculture with Horticulture Specialization.
M. Sc: Economic aspects of biological control, Environmental Studies (economic usage of Castor as a nematocide and bio fertilizer).
Currently Our Chief scientist is the Vice president of sales of a leading company in agriculture projects and the biggest
manufacturer of greenhouses in Israel and co- partner in IBG Agro consulting and advisory group for advanced agriculture.
Previously, Our Chief scientist worked during her career in a number of leading Israeli agricultural companies such as “Hazera Genetics” – Israel’s number one Seed Company, Bio Bee -Biological Control Company, Kaiima Biotechnology, Cohen Propagation Nurseries and Hishtil seedling nurseries.
Our Chief scientist gained a broad knowledge and experience in wide range of agriculture practices. Plant propagation and biological control using IPM approach that supports sustainable agriculture. Our Chief scientist has wide experience in cutting edge technologies of greenhouses, substrates media and plant protection including planning and advisory to medicinal Cannabis cultivation in Israel and USA.
Our Chief scientist was responsible for plant sciences and horticulture research programs in the Jerusalem Botanical Garden.
Languages: Hebrew, English and Spanish.
Our Chief scientist has extensive experience in international business development and Trade, with emphasis on Latin American and African countries. Established a network of distributors for advanced products and integrated advanced technologies in agriculture including irrigation and climate control. Our Chief scientist initiated and taught workshops and international seminars in countries such as Peru, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Paraguay Guatemala, Panama, Greece, Angola, Benin and Ethiopia.
Global Gap: Train the Trainer,
HACCP Team Leader,
Integrated Pest Management diploma,
International trade & Marketing Diploma
Executive Officer for NGO Management Diploma.
- Planning and detailed design of a several medical cannabis greenhouses
- Establishment oforganic vegetables seedlings nursery.
- Sale and planning of rural development turnkey project in Angola including 300 small holders tunnels, net –houses and nursery for vegetable seedlings and 2 hen farms of 83,000 layers and 30,000 pullets.
- Development ofgrafted seedlings of various vegetablesto preventsoildiseases damage.
- Improving nursery and open field cultivation protocol of Stevia – Paraguay, Israel.
- Stevia varieties selection to improve taste and increase sweetness. Mexico
- Protocol developmentfor screening transgenicArabidopsislinesfor nematoderesistance.
- Quality control management of phytopathologylabofhybrid vegetable seedsinternational company.
- Protocol developmentof testing various plants diseases.
- Improvedsproutingprotocolsfor vegetablesand flowers seedlings.
- Standardizationof work regulations in a species Introduction nursery.
- QualityProtocol for a quarantinefacility.
- Writing Quality Assurance guidelines for ISO 9000 standard in a vegetable seedlings nursery.
- Create Standard for Elite Cuttings (free of viruses) ornamentals at Cohen Nurseries.
- Development of crop protection spraying regime for ornamental cuttings and vegetable seedlings
- Implementing beneficial insects for biological pest control citrus groves – Peru.
- Use of biological control and IPM in pepper, strawberry and cucumber growing in greenhouses- Dominican Rep.
- Implementing use of bumblebees for tomatoes and peppers pollination in greenhouses- Latin America
- Selection of strains for Biofuel plants (Rapeseed, Castor oil).
- Strains selection of vegetables and Variety test.
- Study of biological control of Root Knot nematodes using predatory mites.
- Implementation of pumice substrates, in horticulture.
- Biological control implementation to control red mites in roses; Ecuador, Kenya, Ethiopia.
- Castor oil cultivation using high scale mechanized technique with hybrid seeds. Worldwide business contacts in the castor oil market.
- Planning and assessment of a Biblical plants garden in Seoul, South Korea.
Recent Commercial projects:
- Team partner for the Angolan Quiminha agricultural and rural development new village, including 300 small-holders greenhouses 8 hectares net houses, a seedling nursery and 5 poultry houses.
- Part of a team for a German bank due diligence as a world expert on castor oil for a Mexican project.
- Feasibility Study: Stevia Farm in Ethiopia.
- Due diligence: Herbs farm in Ethiopia.
- Business Plan for ornamental cuttings farm.
- Castor oil business plan and feasibility study in Panama and Ecuador.
- Business plan Animal feeds and grain farm.
- Preparation and transfer of seminars & webinars worldwide.
- Breeding program in Mexico using molecular biology and mutations methods.